Are you having problems viewing PDFs on our website? Some browsers will change its settings after updates are installed. A recent update has made PDFs download instead of viewable. If you are having this issue, please view the instructions below to adjust your settings.
Firefox | Chrome | Internet Explorer(Edge)
1) Open Firefox
2) Click the menu button and choose Options
3) Look for the Applications panel
4) Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on the entry to select it.
5) Select on the Actions drop-down “Preview on Firefox” as seen below.
1) Open Chrome
2) At the top right, click the 3 vertical dot icon
3) Select “Settings” from the drop-down.
4) At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
5) Under “Privacy”, click “Site settings”.
6) Find “PDF Documents” make sure the box next to “Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application” is not selected.
1) Open Internet Explorer (Edge)
2) Click the Internet Explorer Tools button and select Manage add-ons.
3) For the Toolbars and Extensions option, click in the Show drop-down list and select All add-ons.
4) Look for the Adobe PDF Reader in the extensions list. If you have a PDF reader program other than Adobe Reader, you may need to look for that program’s name in the list instead.
5) Select the extension found in step 4 above and click the Enable button in the bottom left of the Manage Add-ons window.