Great Hearts is a growing family of public charter schools in Phoenix, AZ, San Antonio and Irving, TX. Our primary goal is to graduate thoughtful leaders of character who will contribute to a more philosophical, humane and just society.
Our Great Hearts school model features:
- A core liberal arts curriculum with a common and rigorous sequence of courses for all students
- An academy ethos that strives to foster friendship marked by a common love of the true, the good and the beautiful
- Small class sizes that guarantee the availability for individual attention, both academic and personal
- A professionally diverse and uniquely qualified faculty
- Visible leadership that will mentor and collaborate with teachers
- An involved parent community who are encouraged to participate in the school’s academic and ethical vision
All of this cannot happen without first filling our schools with teachers who are intellectually, aesthetically and morally alive. If this sounds like the community and career you are searching for, please start the application process today.
Please feel free to reach out and ask us questions at email@example.com.
A Rich Benefits Package
Great Hearts Academies recognizes the importance of benefits to our employees and their families, and we are committed to offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Great Hearts Academies pays the majority of the employee elected dependent premiums for the following:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Group Term Life
- Medical & Dependent Care Savings accounts (flexible spending accounts)
- Employer matching 401K Retirement Plan (AZ)
- Member of TRS Pension Plan (TX)