Great Hearts academies surpass the best public and private schools in academic outcomes, students’ moral formation and co-curricular participation. We prepare our graduates for success in the most selective colleges and universities, which is seen in our impressive results.
The class of 2018 by the numbers:
- 474 graduates
- $56 million in merit-based scholarships
- 82% of our grads received some form of merit aid
- 9 National Merit Finalists (2.5 times the national average)
- 31 National Merit Commended Students (nearly five times the national average)
- The average SAT score was 1210, +150 over the national average
- The average ACT score was 20% higher than the national average
- The Great Hearts Class of 2018 will be attending college in 48 states (including Washington D.C.) and 6 countries this fall
Our academies by the numbers:
- Six Great Hearts academies were named among the top 20 charter schools in Metro Phoenix by the Phoenix Business Journal: Scottsdale Prep, Archway North Phoenix, Archway Veritas, Archway Chandler, Archway Glendale, Archway Cicero
- Four Great Hearts academies received top ratings among charter high schools in Niche ranking. Chandler Prep ranked #3, Veritas Prep at #4, Glendale Prep at #5, Arete Prep at #11
- A Phoenix Business Journal analysis of statewide SAT scores placed five Great Hearts academies within the top 15 public high schools across Arizona. The five Great Hearts schools named include all of those in the charter network that had graduating seniors.