Great Hearts academies surpass the best public and private schools in academic outcomes, students’ moral formation and co-curricular participation. We prepare our graduates for success in the most selective colleges and universities, which is seen in our impressive results.
The class of 2016 by the numbers:
- SAT Average over last five years = 1210 (+200 pts vs. national average)
- 98% of 2016 graduate plan to attend colleges & universities with 2% participating in military service or a gap year.
- The 340 graduates in the Great Hearts Class of 2016 have been admitted to 327 colleges and universities in 46 states and seven countries.
- Students have been accepted to 22 of the top 25 national universities according to US News and World Report, and to every top-25 public university to which they applied.
- The class of 2016 received an estimated $50 million in scholarships, averaging out to an astounding $147,000 per student!
- This year’s graduating class included 20 National Merit finalists, two Flinn Scholars, two QuestBridge Scholars and one Presidential Scholar.
Our academies by the numbers:
- Six Great Hearts academies were named among the top 20 charter schools in Metro Phoenix by the Phoenix Business Journal: Scottsdale Prep, Archway North Phoenix, Archway Veritas, Archway Chandler, Archway Glendale, Archway Cicero
- Four Great Hearts academies received top ratings among charter high schools in Niche ranking. Chandler Prep ranked #3, Veritas Prep at #4, Glendale Prep at #5, Arete Prep at #11
- A Phoenix Business Journal analysis of statewide SAT scores placed five Great Hearts academies within the top 15 public high schools across Arizona. The five Great Hearts schools named include all of those in the charter network that had graduating seniors.