Now Hiring for 2018-19 Teaching Positions
Although the school year is in full swing, we continue to seek teachers in a variety of disciplines with a passion for sharing knowledge and a love of learning. If you want to be considered for a 2018-19 mid-year teaching position at one of our academies in Arizona or Texas, please apply to “Mid-Year Teaching Openings for 18-19.”
Currently Needed Academy Positions – Apply Here
Assistant and Apprentice Teachers (Grades K-5) ~ Multiple Campuses
Lead Teachers (Grades K-5) ~ Multiple Campuses
Part-time K-1 Music Teacher ~ Archway Veritas (AZ)
Part-time Math Interventionist ~ Archway Lincoln (AZ)
- Great Hearts is committed to serving the students within our special education population in a manner that reflects and affirms their dignity and rightful participation within the larger student body.
- Must have State Certification in Special Education.
Athenaeum (After-School) Lead Teachers and Program Assistants
- Athenaeum is an extension of the K-5 school day which provides students with academic enrichment opportunities beyond the classroom, complementing our mission as a classical, liberal arts institution. It is a wonderful opportunity for anyone considering teaching as a career; and has proven to be a fulfilling part-time job for local college students in particular.
- Apply Here: Arizona or Texas
Athenaeum Senior Campus Coordinator – AZ
- Apply Here: Arizona Senior Campus Coordinator
Ongoing Faculty Searches
There may not be a currently open position, but we encourage you to apply if interested.