Great Hearts Summer Academy
Weekly Camps from June 5 – 30th
Your scholar won’t want to miss this year’s Summer Academy! We’ve been working all year designing fresh, exciting summer camps for our young scholars. Our four weeks of summer camps will feature fun and enriching activities for kids K-6, with each week focused around a unique “theme.” Students will experience hands-on, engaging activities in fine arts, reading, writing, crafts, science, math, and history – all designed to inspire creativity and keep skills sharp over the summer. Sports camps, Kindergarten camps, and “Prep for Prep” camps are also available. Weekly camps begin June 5th!
- Keeps students engaged in relevant learning activities throughout the summer months.
- Is open to current Great Hearts students, waitlisted families, and students interested in experiencing the Great Hearts classroom first-hand.
- Offers sessions in everything from readiness programs to sports, art, music and drama, cooking, engineering with Legos, the science of flying contraptions, and more.
- Is led by teachers and staff who teach our students in their classrooms.
- Special Feature: Kinder Academy and Prep for Prep – the best way to ensure a smooth transition to our Archway and Preparatory academies.
Click a campus below to register or see campus schedule for Summer Academy:
- Archway Arete ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Chandler ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Cicero ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Glendale ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Lincoln ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Scottsdale ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Trivium East ~ Register or Schedule
- Archway Veritas ~ Register or Schedule
Quotes from our previous Summer Academy families:
“We are so thankful Arete offers Kinder academy for incoming students. It relieves a lot of anxiety for parents and students entering into the next chapter. It’s been good “practice” for all of us and I know the first day of school will go smoothly because my children have become familiar with the school environment, classrooms, teachers and expectations. They are also enjoying themselves and I’ve seen improvement in their worksheets while attending the academy. I highly recommend taking advantage of the opportunity to help with your families transition into Kindergarten.”
“I was beyond thrilled in all the wonderful projects the boys came home with and the quality of the work.”
“All of the teachers/staff I interacted with were very nice and were always there with a smile on their face. It helped me to know that my child was in a safe and caring environment.”
“This is the best camp we have ever been a part of – and [my daughter] has already been in school for three years. On the first day, she came home more excited than she’d ever been at school and having done more work in that one afternoon than she did in a month at her former school. She was telling us about science and making Flubber, her handwriting improved even in ONE week, and she said she LOVED school.”
“After a spring semester of being bored to tears in his current elementary school, I watched my son regain his enthusiasm for schooling through the 2 weeks he spent in this camp. We had discussions at the dinner table about what he learned and he continued to read and create projects at home in the evenings inspired by his time in camp. [His] experience was a testament to the effectiveness of inquiry-based, project-based, and experiential learning.”
For any questions or help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org