Currently Open 2016/2017 Teaching Positions
(Note: Nearly all positions are open for the 2017/2018 school year due to our expanding schools. If you want to apply for a 2017/2018 position, apply for the “General Faculty Application.”)
Arizona Teaching Positions
- Teaching Assistants at Archway Glendale, Chandler, and Maryvale
- 1st Grade Homeroom Teachers at Teleos
- French Teacher at North Phoenix Prep
Click here to apply for an Arizona teaching position.
Academy Leadership Roles
- Assistant Headmaster at Archway Chandler
- Leadership Team role at Great Hearts Northern Oaks, San Antonio
- Dean at Archway North Phoenix
- Dean at Great Hearts Monte Vista, San Antonio
Click here to apply for academy leadership roles.
- Great Hearts is committed to serving the students within our special education population in a manner that reflects and affirms their dignity and rightful participation within the larger student body. Must have State Certification in Special Education.
Business, Administrative & Support Positions
- Athenaeum is an extension of the K-5 school day which provides students with academic enrichment opportunities beyond the classroom, complementing our mission as a classical, liberal arts institution. It is a wonderful opportunity for anyone considering teaching as a career; and has proven to be a fulfilling part-time job for local college students in particular.
- Great Hearts is looking for several College Counselors. Please take a look at the links below for their job descriptions.
- Development Officers support the Director to measurably improve fund development in both dollars raised and the level of family participation at the schools.
Click here to apply for an Arizona Development Officer position.
Vice President of Development
- The Vice President of Development is responsible for the planning and execution of fundraising strategies that will expand and sustain the Great Hearts network in Texas.
Click here to apply for a Texas Vice President of Development position.